Rite Aid –
Rite Aid is a retail pharmacy chain operating across US. It is the third largest drugstore chain in the country.
Online shopping in Rite Aid is through Drugstore.com. Through it one can purchase cosmetics, skin and hair care items, personal care items, toys, baby products et al.
Rite Aid offers special loyalty programs for seniors called “Living More”. Under this the seniors are offered 10% off prescription drugs purchased with cash, sale on various items (not advertised) and discounts on certain days of the week.
Currently headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, Rite Aid chain was founded in 1962 by Alexander Grass as Thrif D Discount Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Today it is a fortune 500 company. It entered into a partnership with General Nutrition Companies (GNC) to have GNC mini-stores within Rite Aid pharmacies.
24 Hour Rite Aid Pharmacies-
• 2833 Broadway New York, NY – 10025 (110th St.)
• 301 W 50th St New York, NY- 10019 (8th Ave)
• 1535 2nd Ave New York, NY – 10075 (80th St.)
• 542 2nd Ave., New York, NY – 10016
• 408 Grand St., New York, NY-10002
• 210 Amsterdam Ave. #20, New York, NY – 10023