Sporty and casual shoes are always in demand. And if one is looking for a one-stop-for-all for the family shoe needs, Skechers could be an option. With stock of sneakers, boots, sandals, dress shoes and casual shoes for men and women and for kids as well, this could be a one stop shop. The designs are indigenously developed – thus another lot of designs to choose from apart from other well known brands. They have over 2000 styles. Skechers brands include Skechers Sport, Skechers Active, Skechers USA, Cali Gear by Skechers, Skechers Work and Skechers Kids. Other brands from Skechers include SOHO Lab, Unltd. By Marc Ecko, Red by Marc Ecko, Zoo York, 310 Motoring, BEBE sport wear (a recent launch) etc. These cater to the fashion and street lines. In early 2007 Skechers collaborated with Dreamworks to introduce Shrek by Skechers for kids.
Skechers is retailed through department and specialty stores as well as retail stores owned and operated by the company. They have more than 180 such self owned stores around the world. Skechers has presence in Canada, South America, Europe and Asia.
Some of the Skechers Retail stores in New York City and nearby include –
1) Times Square . Reuters Building, 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
2) 140 W 34th Street, New York, NY 10011, Ph. 646-473-0490
3) Roosevelt Fields, 630 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY 11530, Ph. 516-873-7267
4) Garden State Plaza, Route 4 And N 17, Paramus, NJ 07652, Ph. 201-291-4128
Some of the Skechers Outlet Stores in NY and nearby include –
1) Steinway Street, 31-01 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11103, Ph. 718-204-0040
2) Queens Place, 88-01 Queens Blvd., Queens Center, NY 11373, Ph. 718.699.2773
3) Jersey Gardens Metro Mall, 651 Kapkowski Blvd, Elizabeth, NJ 07201, Ph.908-820-8825
New York City Shopping – 34th street, 6th to 7th Avenue ; New York City Shopping – 34th Street, 7th Ave. to 8th Ave. ; New York City Shopping – 34th St. 5th to 6th Ave. ; Manhattan Mall – Shopping in New York City