One of the favorites for shoes. Great designs and style, vibrant and fresh. Steve Madden has a whole range of shoes for women and men and a lesser collection for kids. For women almost every style from flats to boots is available. Pumps, wedges, platforms, slippers, casual – the works, it is.Madden also caters to men with boots, casual and dress shoes available for men. Extended sizes are also available. The prices approximately range from $70 to $150 for most of these. Steve Madden has expanded to apparel, bags and accessories as well. But the forte is definitely shoes! Deal sites like Groupon etc. have regular Steve Madden coupon codes and promo codes.
Some Steve Madden store locations in NYC are as follows –
1) Steven By Steve Madden, 529 Broadway, Ny 10012, 212-431-6021
2) 34th Street, 41 West 34th Street, Ny 10001 (212) 736-3283 (Flagship Store)
3) King’s Plaza, 5380 Kings Plaza, Brooklyn, Ny 11234, (718) 677-3985
4) Staten Island Mall, 2655 Richmond Ave. Staten Island, NY 10314, (718) 494-6459
5) SOHO, 540 Broadway, NY 10012, (212) 343-1800, (Flagship store)
6) Upper East Side, 150 E. 86th Street, NY 10028, (212) 426-0538
7) Steven, 355 Bleecker Street, NY 10014, (212) 206-6842
8) Steven, 488 7th Avenue, NY 11746, (212) 564-9254
Steve Madden Ltd. has presence in North America and parts of South America, Middle east, South Africa and Australia. The company was founded by Steve Madden whose flare for shoe designing resulted in rapid growth of the company into a 240 million dollar leviathan. Personally however, Mr. Madden has been in some controversies regarding stock manipulation and securities fraud. He was sentenced and also had to resign as CEO of Steve Madden Ltd. But notwithstanding all these – the shoes are great.
New York City Shopping – 34th Street, 7th Ave. to 8th Ave. ; New York City Shopping – 34th street, 6th to 7th Avenue ; Manhattan Mall – Shopping in New York City ; New York City Shopping – 34th St. 5th to 6th Ave.